* 精通3DS max，Photoshop，lighting和rendering plug-ins
* 熟练使用Rhino, Lumion, Adobe Premier, Adobe after-effects 或类似软件
Job Description: 3d Modeler + Visualiser
1. Cooperate with architects and planners to complete the 3D modeling and renderings of the project; complete the post-production according to the requirements of visual effects
2. Make striking and photorealistic still renderings and animation work, and create suitable light and atmosphere in the renderings
3. Understand the design intention and represent the right atmosphere and light into the final CGIs.
4. Excellent technical ability in the areas of modelling, shading, camera set-up, animation, lighting and rendering of complex scenes, after-effects, video presentations
* Good command of English and Mandarin (both written and spoken)
* Perfect command of 3DS max, Photoshop, lighting and rendering plug-ins
* Good command of Rhino, Lumion, Adobe Premier, Adobe after-effects or similar compatible software;
* Strong animation skill is a must
* Familiarity with augmented reality and interactive presentation techniques is an advantage
* Creative curiosity and enthusiasm for research and integration of new technologies
我们是拥有33 年历史的法国公司，20 年丰富亚洲经验，在 20 多个国家完成300 多个成功项目。在全球有 5 个办公场所，总部位于法国里昂，4 个分公司设在中国上海、中国香港、越南胡志明及中东迪拜。
NDA is a leading global design and marketing consultancy group, specialized in creating dream destinations.
We are a French company with 33 years of history and 20 years of rich experience in Asia.
In more than 20 countries, we have completed over 300 successful projects. We have 5 offices worldwide, with headquarters in Lyon (France) and 4 branches in Shanghai (China), Hong Kong (China), HCM City (Vietnam) and Dubai (the Middle East).
NDA has particularly strong expertise in waterfront & marina, mountain & ski, tourism destinations, sports & well-being resorts, and culture & commercial complex etc.
Our integrated services include marketing & investment feasibility study, strategic planning, innovative urban planning and urban regeneration, architecture design and interior design etc.
In 2020, NDA Group established a new Hospitality Division, dedicated to providing clients with operation & management consulting services, as well as providing new concept creations and design-oriented development services for hotel and resort groups around the globe.
NDA also plays a general consultant role throughout the entire development process of tourism destinations creation: from market positioning, financial feasibility study, product R&D to operators’ introduction etc.
Our active clients include governments and real estate developers around the world, global investment institutions, international tourism destinations, and global resorts and hotel operators etc.
NDA Group has been expanding in 2020 its line of business with a new Hospitality division dedicated to consulting & operations advisory services to operators and developers, new concept creations and development of a hotels & resorts portfolio in Asia.
Our unique focus is dedicated to optimize the quality of future Guest's Experience at every touch points of the customer journey and maximize Employees' well-being as well as productivity from the inception of a project to its pre-opening and management.
The typical deliverables include:
1) Consultancy with operational optimization from layouts design stage with our Architects and Interior Designers, which addresses in advance all the typical industry stakeholders' pain points. This constitutes one of the unique selling points of the group.
2) Effective Coordination amongst multiple stakeholders such as domestic and International Operators, Developers and Designers to create value through the alignment between needs and constraints.
3) Business planning, sales & marketing support and feasability study etc.
NDA Hospitality Group is comprised of seasoned and multilingual Hotel operations experts, some with up to 20 years of experience.