Rich experienced in Data Centre Projects.
- Ensuring the works are constructed in accordance with the agreed contract documents;
- Work closely with the appointed contractor to ensure the works are delivered in accordance with the project programme in a safe and environmentally responsible manner;
- Control & monitor the overall success criteria for the project, including time, cost, technical and performance parameters;
- Ensure local laws and regulations are being followed while also checking that all necessary statutory approvals have been obtained;
- Identifying and ensuring that the appropriate line manager is aware of quality, safety, health and environment issues;
- Review contractor plans and method statements;
- Coordinate tests and inspections of completed work;
- Maintaining effective project governance, processes and systems to be utilised throughout project including change management;
- Managing the flow of project information between the team and the client, through regular meetings and written communications;
- Preparing formal project progress and other reports;
- Capture any defects and ensure they are recorded and issued to the contractor
Turner & Townsend is an independent professional services company specialising in programme management, project management, cost management and consulting across the property, infrastructure and natural resources sectors.
With 87 offices in 36 countries, we draw on our extensive global and industry experience to manage risk while maximising value and performance during the construction and operation of our clients’ assets.